Whatever your recipe – as a purveyor of fine wines, craft brews, or artisanal cheeses, running a chain of locations offering those gourmet indulgences, or providing signature services to industry or consumers – you know that consistently delivering a quality product means getting the details just right, every time.
Your insurance broker needs to also appreciate how the devil is in the details, and deliver accordingly. As fellow members of the Canadian Franchise Association, at FCA we understand how every enterprise is unique. We stay abreast of the ongoing changes in the franchising landscape to meet your needs, now and tomorrow. By taking a close look at your particular business, we can craft a unique insurance program to pair perfectly with your operation.
Topics to discuss with your FCA expert advisors can include:
- Franchisee Bonds
- Directors and officers liability
- Franchisor’s Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Business/ Contingent Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Adverse Publicity / Brand Remediation Insurance
- Fleet Auto insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella/ Excess Liability
- Cyber insurance