While automobile policies are government-regulated and are therefore largely standardized, your policy should still be tailored to your own needs with appropriate limits, deductibles, and discounts.
Your options for your Ontario Auto protection are changing effective June 1, 2016. Click here for more details, and speak to your FCA advisor to find out how to best protect yourself and your family.
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have workplace benefits or Group Insurance in place to cover extra medical expenses from an auto accident? What are the limitations? You might want to consider Medical, Rehabilitation and Attendant Care options.
- Do you have children or elderly parents depending on you for their care? If you were incapacitated, even for a short period, how would you ensure their care? Caregiver or Dependant Care Benefits may be for you.
- If you were temporarily injured in an accident, how would you manage to care for your home? Housekeeping and Home Maintenance expenses can be extended.
- Do you have long term disability coverage? Could you manage financially on $1600 a month? There are options to increase your Income Replacement Benefit
Further customization is possible with such features as:
- Accident Waiver Endorsements
- Waiver of Depreciation Endorsements
- Increased Accident Benefits
Motorcycles, snowmobiles and other recreational vehicles can also be challenging to insure, but the expert staff at FCA have the skill and resources to allow you peace of mind.
Of course, competitive rates are crucial, but professional service, knowledge and integrity are equally critical for your protection. Please contact us today for more information.