- Insurance programs and risk management for commercial enterprises, including manufacturing and property development firms
- Concentrated expertise in construction and surety sectors
- Leadership of international practice as a member of the advisory committee for the Global Broker Network.
- Coach and competitor, on- and off-duty
- Joined the insurance industry in 1976
- Arrived at FCA in 1979, made Partner in 1988 and Chairman in 2009
- Holds CCIB and CIP designations
- Past president of Toronto Insurance Conference and director of Insurance Brokers Association of Canada