- Specialized focus on surety brokering and advisory services
- Commercial insurance for construction industry including developers and all manner of constructors in the ICI sector, consulting and engineering.
- Naturally competitive and customer centric view
- Mentor to young staff
- Joined FCA in 2010 as Manager of the Construction Insurance and Surety Department. In 2013 he became Partner and Vice President
- Active and long term member of Surety Association of Canada, conducting seminars for other professionals and an on-call resource as a Surety Expert
- Longtime member of and friend of the Environmental Abatement Industry, leading regular seminars on surety and pollution liability
- First joined the insurance industry in 2000 as Manager in training with a multinational Insurer with underwriting stints in Montreal, Vancouver, New Jersey & New York.
- Started work with a commercial insurance broker in 2006 working with large Construction and Manufacturing clients
- Graduated from Wilfred Laurier University in 2000 with BA IN Economics